Thanks for your interest in joining SWAN’s team!
SWAN will provide equal opportunity to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, pregnancy, military status, marital status, order of protection status, genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, or any other category protected by law, in accordance with all applicable law.
SWAN offers a very generous benefits package to all full-time (37.5 hours/week) employees, including: a 9.75% 401 contribution and opt-in 457b and Roth plan; 20 days of paid vacation, 12 days of sick time, 9 paid holidays, and 3 days of personal time off per year to start; health, dental and vision insurance; life and disability insurance paid by SWAN; tuition reimbursement; wellness reimbursement; flexible scheduling and work-from-home options; and a bring your dog to work option!
SWAN (System Wide Automated Network) has been serving Illinois libraries since 1974 and today has a membership of 97 libraries throughout the Chicagoland area. We are currently recruiting for an Office Manager.
Responsibilities of the Office Manager:
This position is responsible for ensuring and continuously improving our office operations.
- Payroll processing
- Human resources
- Facilities management.
The Office Manager position requires:
- a minimum of an Associate’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Additionally, a minimum of 5 years office experience dealing with payroll, accounts payable, human resource administration, policy development and budget development/monitoring is required.
- Candidates must also be proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
SWAN offers a very generous benefits package to all full-time (37.5 hours/week) employees, including:
- a 9.75% 401(a) contribution and opt-in 457b and Roth plan;
- 20 days of paid vacation,
- 12 days of sick time,
- 9 paid holidays, and
- 3 days of personal time off per year to start;
- Health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance;
- Life and disability insurance paid by SWAN;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Wellness reimbursement;
- Flexible scheduling and work-from-home options
- Bring your dog to work option!
Interested candidates should submit their resume to: http://www.jobs.net/j/JOnhqLEy?idpartenaire=20079
SWAN Libraries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.