Your Library Account & Catalog
More books, more movies, more everything!
Through the network of SWAN libraries, you have access to a community offering more resources to share. This includes more audiobooks, books, CDs and music, DVDs and Bluray TV-series and movies, educational resources, special collections, and expanded language selections.
Available services and features:
If your library participates in automatic renewals:
- Eligible items will automatically renew two days before the item is due, if there is no hold placed on the item.
- If you have an email address in your account, you will receive an email about items that were renewed, and the ones that were not.
- If you do not have an email address in your account, check the due date of item by using “My Account” in the catalog.
- Choose from text, automated phone notification, email, or print notices.
- See our video on Notifications, and the online tipsheet.
Preferred pickup location
If your library participates in pickup anywhere:
- When placing holds, you can select any library participating in pickup anywhere. You will be able to choose where to pick up your materials from approximately 90 public libraries.